Thursday, May 30, 2013

Development Update

As camping season ramps up at Kanakuk Kamps so does development on LifeEcho. That makes for an exciting couple weeks!! We have spent the last 2 weeks preparing K2, Kanakuk's premier sports camp for teenagers that I help direct, with over 300 Jesus loving college students from all over the country. As we walk through our cleansing and filling process God is affirming the value of our LifeEcho process. Christian college students are HUNGRY. They long to be invest in. When they come into the Kamp gates they are dry and they drink up discipleship until they overflow. I believe that LifeEcho can multiply Discipleship on college campuses around the world exponentially.

We are currently in the midst of our polishing phase. Our development team is combing through the application in order to prepare LifeEcho for beta testing. I am eager to receive feedback from users as we pave the way for launch in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment