Friday, May 10, 2013

Getting Connected

I am currently building out the spider web of social media connected to LifeEcho. The ability for a dream, project, product, website, etc. to multiply itself through social media is staggering. Unlimited marketing is at our finger tips-all we have to do is put together an intelligent strategy and be faithful to it.

LifeEcho now has a twitter handle . Additionally, Tom and I are ratcheting up our own twitter use to maximize our own platforms:   and   respectively.  is an incredible resource to learn and grow with Twitter. I am still in the infantile stage though I am learning quickly.

LifeEcho also has a Facebook Page found here: https://www.facebook.com/lifeecholife

We are currently integrating the LifeEcho platform with Facebook, Twitter and Blogger. It's so fun to put each cog in its place as we poise ourselves for an aggressive launch this fall. If you have any marketing advice pre-launch please offer your insight. We need all the help we can get. I love stratergizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment